It is our mission at Elite Level Sports Academy to develop the skills, discipline and strong character necessary for our players to reach their highest level of personal growth and achievement while emphasizing a strong commitment to education. We are committed to helping our players reach their greatest potential by providing intensive instruction and opportunities to compete at a higher level of play where discipline, teamwork and good sportsmanship are expected. We feel that the strength and professionalism of our staff, as well as the support of our players and parents will help these young athletes reach their potential in all aspects of their lives.
About Elite Level Sports Academy
Elite Level Sports Academy is committed to providing players with highest level of baseball and softball training and development. This includes technique, physical as well as mental conditioning, nutrition and life skills such as teamwork, leadership and discipline both on and off the field. Our high school program players are exposed to college coaches and professional scouts by playing at the highest level of competition. This along with a great rapport with college recruiters leads to success for our players wishing to play at the next level.
As a successful select amateur baseball organization, our Phenom baseball teams cater to young men ages 13 - 18 providing them with the highest level of competition playing in elite national events such as USA Baseball, Perfect Game, USSSA, Triple Crown and AAU tournaments. As a College Development Program, our participation in elite events is to showcase our players for the recruiting arena. Our success in these events is a result of our development program.
Members of our 16U and 18U teams are invited each spring based on the players’ performance during their high school season, past history with the Phenom program and their academic standing and character. Available roster positions are then filled by tryouts.
Our 8U, 10U and 12U developmental teams compete in various local and regional tournaments. Roster positions are filled by tryouts as well.
New this year are our Phenom fast pitch softball teams. Our fast pitch softball teams are the only national travel teams to be sponsored by Nike. The players will gain exposure and showcase their abilities in front of some of the top collegiate programs in the country.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your player as we help shape the future of these young lives.
Director of Operations
- Administrator of A-Train for Youth. A non-profit organization providing opportunities for over 300 youth through sport. 2006-2016
- President of Crown Colony Baseball. A non-profit organization providing baseball opportunities for 150 kids. 2000-2007 2015- Present
- Board of Directors of Crown Colony Baseball. 1998-Present
- Coach -Crown Colony Baseball 18 years
- Babe Ruth/Cal Ripken District Commissioner 2012-2014
Director of Operations EIS Fortune 500 company 13 years.
Director of Facilities
- Graduated from Curry High School in 1999 (Jasper Alabama)
- 3 year Varsity letterman in Football and Baseball
- Attended Auburn University in 2001-2004 (football scholarship)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts (2004)
- Worked 3 years with the Boston Red Sox farm system (2005-2007)
- Worked 7 years with the Chicago White Sox farm system (5 years as a clubby/2 years in player personnel
Director of Camps/Clinics
- Graduated from Taylorsville High School in 1990
- Was part of 3 state baseball championships (Varsity/American Legion)
- Drafted by the St. Louis Cardinals professional baseball club (1990)
- Attended, and played for Dixie Jr. College (1990-1992)
- 2-time All America (Dixie Jr. College)
- Attended, and played for Bellevue University
- 2-time All America (Bellevue University)
- MVP of NAIA World Series (1995)
- Drafted, and Played for the St. Louis Cardinals professional baseball club
- Associates of Science (Dixie Jr. College 1992)
- Bachelors of Science (Bellevue University 1996)
- Masters of Arts As A Diverse Learner (University of Phoenix 2003)
- Head Baseball Coach at Copper Hills High School (2003-2008)
Sign up for team training, individual cage time, etc.